- MOISTURIZES AND HYDRATES: A soft, hydrating blend coats skin easily; works to hydrate and moisturize to leave you with that fresh feeling all day; Use 1-3 times per week for an easy way to keep your skin healthy and nourished.
- REJUVENATES GLOW: Exfoliates & clean the skin. Natural properties that reduce inflammation restore pH levels to give your skin a renewed glow.
- SHRINKS PORES: Himalayan salt and other minerals work together to detoxify and hydrate your skin to reduce micro-swelling and shrink pores.
- ANTI-AGING: Rosemary seed extract, crushed lemon & orange essential oils all work in harmony to prevent signs of premature aging. Regular application helps repair cells and prevent skin damage due to free radicals.
- FRESH ENERGIZING SCENT A unique blend of all-natural citrus and floral scents gives you a feeling of freshness.
I'm in my 60's and this is the first time I've tried a mask. My plan is to use it once a week. I'm pretty sure this jar will last a year! I started with a clean face and spritzed rose water on to start applying. A little goes a long way and it left my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. I love that it is made clean and pure and it comes in a glass jar.
Immediately taking it out of the bag I could smell the fresh citrus scent! I swear a little goes A LOOONNNG WAY!! The texture of the clay is SO smooth and oddly satisfying.. the smell isn't overbearing and my face is genuinely so soft afterwards. I love it!
I'm very conscious about skin care, and I wanted to try a new clay mask; I decided to give this one a try. Depending on the sensitivity of the skin sometimes citrus can be a bit too much, but this one is just light enough and with a subtle floral scent that it felt wonderful. As a technique, I applied it on my damp face so it could spread further using less and I recommend that to anyone who tries this. It dried relatively fast, maybe 10-15 minutes, and when I washed it off I definitely felt like my skin was smoother, lighter, and more breathable. I even applied a spritz of rose water and moisturizer afterwards and it didn't irritate my skin(something I pay close mind to, especially with products like Neutrogena which always seems to aggravate my face).Overall, I love how smooth and clean it made my face and how gentle it was on my sensitive skin. I am using this once a week and I think I'll get about 2 months out of it. Highly recommend!
This product was amazing. Simple application and you don’t have to scrub it to get it off so it leaves your face feeling moisturized with no red splotches. I didn’t even need to use any products that day because my face was smooth and refreshed!
Opening the package, I immediately loved that the mask was in a glass jar! The scent is wonderful, loved the citrus feel. I have used many mud masks over the years, and they have all felt gritty-this mask was not that way at all. Very nice texture and glides nicely on the skin. It dried relatively quick, which I appreciated and I could see where it was really working on my pores around my nose (a problem area for me), and it enabled me to get that cleaned up nicely. I have sensitive skin and I don’t mind spending a little extra for a great quality, clean skincare-and this did not disappoint!